TLC Virtual Learning Center
About TLC Virtual Learning Center
The TLC Virtual Learning Center offers individual and small group on-site tutoring support for students in grades 6-12 who are enrolled in their school’s virtual learning program. Our certified educators assist students with accessing all aspects of the online curriculum, including synchronous lessons, asynchronous lessons and any required virtual office hours.
Your Partner in Virtual Learning
Our tutors will help parents partner with the virtual education providers to implement any prescribed differentiation strategies or other relevant supports while in the virtual platform.
A Safe and Supportive Place to Learn
Our virtual learning center provides parents and guardians with the sense of support they desire when students are tasked with navigating academics outside of the brick and mortar school environment. It is our desire to bridge the gap between virtual learning and success, so that students feel encouraged to take risks and empowered to persevere when lessons are challenging, while parents feel secure in their decision to choose virtual learning.
Our affordable $60 per day pay rate and short term commitment plan options gives parents the flexibility to create the attendance schedule that best meets the needs of the family.
Why Choose TLC Virtual Learning Center
- Safe and secure – We offer a safe, supervised space for students grades 6-12 to learn virtually
- In-person tutoring – Individual and small group tutoring with certified educators
- Consistency – Students remain enrolled in their school’s virtual learning program
- Support – TLC tutoring staff assist with accessing lessons, accountability and supplemental instructions
- Affordability – TLC offers an affordable $60/day rate
- Flexibility – Create the schedule that meets your needs with no long-term commitment
Please call (610) 277-3715 or email info@TheLincolnCenter.com with any questions.